Saturday, March 27, 2010

Spring Practice, FML

Subscribe to my Podcast (iTunes)
Subscribe to my Podcast (RSS)

This past week was the first week for spring practice. This is when running workouts are implemented into the total workout. So when we have to do weights already on some days, we have to run on every other day. The running we had to do was pretty hard because we haven’t been running or in shape for the past year, and it just sucked to see that all of us struggling through all these exercises. But once we start rolling, we will be getting into to probably the best shape you could be for football. Before the spring training I started to try to lose weight so that I can be lighter on my feet and that I can have more confidence in myself. In one month, I lost 25 pounds and still feel like I am on the top of the world. Also, I finished pledging so it really did help with my confidence in football and myself solely. I’m pretty happy with where I am right now and the coaches are noticing a big difference of the weight and the way I play. I feel like I am more aggressive and I feel stronger because of the weights that the coaches have let us do. It is pretty insane how much we have changed in less than 4 months and how much we have matured as a team that it gets me excited for next fall, and wish it was already here so I can knock some heads already.


Discover Simple, Private Sharing at Drop.io

No comments:

Post a Comment